Asia-Pacific Tax Trends, Reforms, and Developments
+ Shipping & Handling
We are proud to present a special edition of Tax Notes International for IFA 2018 Seoul. We have compiled a selection of top articles on the Asia-Pacific region outlining countries' efforts to modernize their tax systems to remain competitive in the global economy. Among the highlights are Yasutaka Nishikori and Hidenori Sato's insights on Japan's CFC updates, Abe Zhao's review of China's new beneficial ownership rules, and Ajitesh Kir's assessment of India's goods and services tax, one year after its enactment.
This collection contains the following articles:
- "China’s General Antiavoidance Rule and Its Commitment to the Exchange of Information"
- "24 Years Later — China Finally Centralizes Its Tax Administration"
- "China’s New Beneficial Ownership Rules Create Tax Saving Opportunities"
- "Japan Upgrades Its CFC Regime"
- "Moving to Territorial: Lessons From Japan"
- "Simple and Competitive: Proposed Tax Measures in Hong Kong"
- "Tax Trends and Tax Reforms in the Developing East Asia and Pacific Region"
- "Have Developing Countries Declared Open Season on Mining Companies?"
- "The Biggest Tax Reform Since Independence: Has the GST Improved the Ease of Doing Business in India?"
- "Recent Korean Tax Developments: Increase in Corporate Income Tax Rate and Listing on EU Blacklist"